Wednesday, April 7

My interesting conversation with me, myself and I

JohnnyDepp669: so whats going on with you
JohnnyDepp669: ohh not much just the usually ... you no homework.. sex...drugs
JohnnyDepp669: is it beacse you smell... is that why they left the room?
JohnnyDepp669: i don't know...
JohnnyDepp669: i guess i am just not up to my usuall chat room self
JohnnyDepp669: ususally there is a whole conversation by now
JohnnyDepp669: i know what you mean
JohnnyDepp669: yeah...
JohnnyDepp669: I just couldn't believe how much homework the teachers gave us
JohnnyDepp669: HEY!! U shouldn't talk.. you were *sick* yesterday and could of gotten a huge start on the english assignment
JohnnyDepp669: SHUT UP
JohnnyDepp669: oh my god have you seen Secret Window?
JohnnyDepp669: YES
JohnnyDepp669: IT KICKED BUTT... DIDN'T IT?
JohnnyDepp669: yeah it was so twisted and bizzare.. like when he was answering his thoughts
JohnnyDepp669: i know.. but i so got the whole "shooter" part
JohnnyDepp669: he is sooooooooooooooo dam hot
JohnnyDepp669: i know *giggle*
JohnnyDepp669: well hey the pizza is here .. see you around....
JohnnyDepp669: yeah bye....
JohnnyDepp669 Has Left The Room
JohnnyDepp669: I guess it is just me. myself, and the hobo that is on top of my garage....
JohnnyDepp669 Has Left The Room

1 comment:

Darin Webb said...

yeah... that's healthy...