Sunday, November 7

Well that's it for Dark of the Moon:

Well as most of you know, I was involved with the fall Valley production Dark of the Moon, and overall I must say, that it wasn't that bad. For all you you who said the script was corny and the play was just not "cool" enough, WELL YOUR ALL LOOSERS! I HAD A BLAST! With the exeptions of the "costumes". Our first two preformances were really good, but the final one stunk really bad. But all the witch scenes were good, got lots of compliments on how we scared the audience. You get to meet some really cool people on the cast, and you become really good friends with some of them, and that does help when you get to Vally next year. All the people have different things that they can bring to their charcter. I walked away from this learning a lot of things, some of which I wish I hadn't. Lots of laughs along the way, good times and great people. GO OUT FOR IHSSA OR THE SPRING PLAY (TBA)

No comments: