Thursday, May 5

My Morning

Wake up, put off finishing homework, take shower, try on 5 different pairs of pants that don't fit right, try on mom's pants--4 sizes smaller, but fit better than mine--condemn jeans as insufferable and decide today would not be a good day to go to school.

"Mommy, who I love oh so verily much... Idon'twannagotoschooltoday."
"What?! No!"
"Yes. Please?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top?"
"Why?"
"I dunno. Oh! Oh! I'm sick. *hack, cough* I have measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc. See? I'm buring up. Oh! No! Don't touch my head, it's too hot! You'll get burned! You'll just have to trust me."
"No."
...5 minutes later...
"Please?"
"Argh!"
...cut to me helping mom pick out clothes for interview...
"Here, Amanda, you try these on."
...shuffle...
"They're a bit big--they feel like they're going to drop off."
*glare*
...cut to me getting Collin breakfast while mom walks out the door, ready to call southwoods to tell them I'm sick today.
The end.

No comments: