Saturday, September 10

Dance Marathon

So I did that dance marathon last night/ this morning...wow are my feet dead. 10 hours of dancing will kill you. I danced barefoot and my feet were so black from it too. But it was a lot of fun. You just dance and do moves and know one cares what you do really and the songs are great cause everyone still loves them even tho no one will admit it. I mean they played the Macarina, YMCA, Doo Wap, La Vita Loca, and what not it was great. The first 3 hours or so are pretty fun cause you have tons of energy, but then as the night progresses, things get tiresome. At 3 am, the marathon was only half over and it seems like time is standing still. People really start dragging around 2ish or so, but I didn't lose energy till baout 6:30 before I finally called it quits. Was it painful...yea...but will I do it again next year? Oh yea!
~Until Then

No comments: