Sunday, October 2

Homecoming is Over Rated

Yea okay so I've never actually stayed for an entire homecoming dance cause last year I went bowling after a half and hour and this year I left at 9:30 to go get something from a coffee shop. Hyvee Hall doesn't have that "classic" dance feel. Granted yes we didn't boil to death but still it seemed like gym class with horridly fancy clothes and a D.J. I mean people barely danced with their dates and they just talked in groups the entire time. It was too bright in there also. It also didn't help the fact that I had Theresa Simmions following me around all night when I was there with MY date. It was akward...really akward. Another fact I can tell you is that Student Government people didn't have as nearly as much fun as we could, reason being is that we already spent 4 hours there setting up and yea it sucked. Well atleast I didn't lose $16 cause I worked for my tickets, so that's not bad. I mean yea, I'll go to H.C. next year, but who knows how long I'll stay for that one. But Valentines isn't for a nother 5 months and that is a whole nother story.
On another note, my dad is back from Europe tonight! YAY!
~Until Then

No comments: