Sunday, April 16

Happy Easter Everyone! So we're a week out from the play and all the pieces are finally starting to fall together. The lights are all set and look amazing! The actual set is pretty kick ass if you've actually been to rehersal at all last week. Yea I'm not exactly fond of the play this year and I've put more effort into the damn tech side than I have the production side. Oh well. And a good majority of you that actually read this probably can't wait till Monday for the Good/ Bad news about Improv. I mean yea Improv is the most frickin amazing thing ever but Hansen is being a but and wants like 24 people in the damn group, I mean look what happened last year, we can't have that. It'll ruin everything! Oh well, not much we can do about it, but atleast Joe is on our side for the matter and not Hansen's. Well I hope you have a pretty cool, drizzly, Easter!
~Until Then

No comments: