Sunday, June 28

Isn't it funny when you meet someone you know in a sex shop?

I do not believe that Michael Jackson is dead. I think it is a hoax. He's one of those people that was probably going to find some way to live forever. His music was great and his dance moves are legend, but him as a person I'd rather not think about.

However, I am sad to hear that Billy Mays died. He was a great man, someone to truly aspire to become one day.

PS- I bought a bag that has a cover from a 2005 issue of Rolling Stone Magazine and it was about the same time that Jackson was going to go to trial and there was a sub title about MJ trial and defense strategies. I'm not sure if that makes the bag slightly more awesome or more depressing, but it's not the reason I bought it. In fact I didn't realize it was on there until after I had bought it.

~Until Then

No comments: