Sunday, March 7

Last night was the cast and crew party at bucca's we all had one hell of a time (sears even spilled spaghetti on herself). The food was absoulutly wonderfull but the other people in the room ,not us, were down rite rude. This one lady turned around and told us to shut up (well basicaly) just because she couldn't hear her friends that were a foot in front of her. Well that is the stupididist thing i've ever heard because i could hear everyone around me and makeout what they were saying. I will admit we were the loudest in there but hey you try to get 30 some odd (ephassiss on the odd part) teenagers to quite down. We we all got politly asked to leave at 7 o'clock but this is how it was put in words by my friends

ImOkWithThat44: then we got kicked out
mormonFBplr14: did we really?
ImOkWithThat44: technically when someone says "ok, everyone OUT!" you've been kicked out
ImOkWithThat44: but thats just me

That referring to the cast party at Buca.
But on a happier note Jordan made me laugh so hard i couldn't breathe and i started crying. He has succeded!!!
And I am a pirate and am going to Johnny Depp and move to Utah!!!

No comments: