Sunday, March 28

Today I was remebering the "incedent" in play practice back in February. As I was reading what other people had heard/saw in their blogs I remembered how many different types of stories came up from that. Very few people got the whole story. Some say that she took 5 or 6 blows to me I only felt one, but for some reason I had a huge bruise on my back for a while(not remebering how I got it) Others say we had a fist fight and tackled each other. It was total hell (I'm sorry if you are very religious) the next day. The basket ball team had seen me run into the bathroom crying and holding my head. So they have their own version. All day long for the next two days my head was on show and tell. A ton of people coming up to me and asking what happened, are you sueing, are you going to send her to jail (my father and these well within his rights) is she really pyshco? I grossed out many people with my "battle" wound (although I never saw it my self) I was so incrdibly sore for the next week. The day of the incedent I was called into Mr. Christianson's office and gave a testimony of exactly what happened. I gave him the picture and told him my story. Mr. Newendorp came in a while later and asked what my dad's car looked like and if I could remember his cellphone number off the top of my head (Ms. Sears and him laughed) I am very grateful to the other girl for not lying on her part of the story. I am sorry for the people that were called into testify. The only reason they were called in was because I gave their names in my story.

On a happier note I saw Secret Window yesterday and loved it. It is so twisted and confusing, but it is so good. OOOOOOOOO Johnny Depp *drool*.

Today's word
dork ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dôrk)
n.
Slang. A stupid, inept, or foolish person: “the stupid antics of America's favorite teen-age cartoon dorks”

No comments: