Wednesday, August 25

First day as an offical High Schooler

Ok so today wasn't that bad...
Bus route is totally fucked up, we back track so much.
1st. hr. Study Hall: Ended up in a heart brake
2nd. hr. English: Teacher is really nice but the class is meh not the greatest bunch of people to be with.
3rd. Soc. Studies: Not to fond of the teacher but the my class mates seem ok.
4th. T. Clef: LOVE IT!!!! Mr. Buhr is so funny and the class is really relaxing and Mr. Buhr really hit it off with the alros and sopranos.
5th. Science: 2nd Lunch pretty nice..get a break from class...Teacher seems really nice and class mates are really nice as well.
6th Orchestra: Not much to say here...this is my last year with the violin,,,but hey I am ending with the teacher I started with and hopefully will end my violin career on a good "note".
7th Math: Wow!! This class is awesome..much like last year with Mr. Newendorp...althoug Mr. Biegalow isn't as funny he's still really great and the class is wonderful.
8th Latin: So far so good...I no longer care for my first name...in Latin it means "To be loved" You should of seen my face when I learned that's what it ment...the class started laughing. And sadly Jordan can't have the best window seat there is for now.

Teachers seem to have a hard time with calling me Pichler for some reason..Oh well.

No comments: