Friday, September 24

I have found a new sport, it invloves very little movment, 2 people or more, a bus with and open window, and accuracy. It is called TIM SPITTING. It is a very fun and interesting game and very humorus, Tim is rather slow from both aspects of that word. Championships are to be held next year some time but the date is T.B.A.

It's also rather startled on how my mather teacher and I have a lot in common, he understands every Latin word I say, cause he was a Latin student himself and his buddies and him were rather abusive of their new language skills. As you all know I said our favorite little Latin saying over the annoucments today, and after I came out of Mr. Bittciks office, Mr. Bigelow popped in and said "Hey great Latin Pichler." Scared the freaking crap out of me, I'm telling you.

*For those of you who went to Westridge Mr. Bittick kind of reminds of Mr. Whitehead except a little deeper voice.

No comments: