Sunday, December 26

Christmas Review!!
Okay first off I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got everything (or mostly) what you wanted. So now with all our new gizmos and whatnot we can keep our selves busy and stay away from the Christmas specials....don't drink too much egg nog now! Thank goodness the weather wasn't bitterly cold and OMG can you actually say it ...WE HAD SNOW ON THE GROUND FOR CHIRSTMAS!!!!..yea so it may not be much but it's still snow!!
Best Gift: Mini Ipod..hey it's still an I pod
Usefull Gift: Punching Bag
Humerous Gift: Redneck page-a-day calendar
Sadly my computer is stupid and won't recognize a damn C.D. so I can't use my Ipod so there for I take my anger out on the punching bag...it's really gonna get use during finals!! YEA FINALS!!! Aren't you all looking forward to 5 freakin days of tests?? You know I am!!!! Have a great New Year and see you all on the 3rd!

No comments: