Saturday, January 14

Wow. Okay so yea this mornings Improv rehersal was total shit. I'm not gonna lie. I mean no groups had even a districts worthy skit. I none of us were really with it and it didn't help that it was early in the morning too. Hensley failed again to show up for Improv so Travers and I performed with just the two of us the first time and Thane showed up later and joined the second time we did a skit. I don't think Hensley will be performing with us at Districts, which is fine by me because him and I can't improv well together. There's a brick wall between us and Travers has to act like a carrier pigeon and get the info across. I work pretty well with Travers when we get a good skit going. It's a nice game of Ping Pong. So who knows how Districts will be.
~Until Then

No comments: