Tuesday, January 31

I have to go to therapy or couseling or whatever the fuck it's called once a week until my person lady man says other wise. I can't even recall her name, that's how much I payed attention on Monday during my session. But the cool thing is that I can stare down on Valley cause it has a perfect view (7 stories up) of the roof of Valley. So yea atleast I can give evil glances to that shit school. Sorry for the freak out in Improv Thane, Thomas, and Kyle. I just don't think I could handle all that crap that I had recieved that day. I sort of had a mental block and couldn't sort things out fast enough and still continue to improv. I'm better now I promise : )!!! I will be fine for State this weekend so have no fears. Yea on another note, I now feel like shit because I told someone that I can no longer trust them, and it's not who you think it would be. I have trust issues, but what they hey. Anyways that's what's going on!
~Until Then

No comments: