Saturday, February 4

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!Okay so State really wore me down. I came home and crashed and woke up maybe 30min. ago. So yea most of Valley got 1's across the board. I was so excited when I got them for my mime skit!! There were A TON of great performances and it was so much fun to see them all. My only complaint, don't have improv in the gym. I ruined my voice by projecting at the top of my lungs just so I could be heard over the fan in the backround. It also seemed to take forever for the ratings to go up, gah and then it was a mass hysteria to get to the window. But now the next thing will be the long wait for the All- State nominations, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!! Oh BTW...I completely killed my back when I over did my fight fall while practicing up stairs. I am in pain...ow ow ow ow!! Don't ever fall 3 feet onto tile floor with both feet in the air, it hurts!
~Until Then

No comments: