Friday, February 24

That's My Dad Outside The Car!!

So I've been listening to Nickleback's C.D. All the Right Reasons for about 4 hours or so, obsessed, not quite. It's just good music and the songs are varied in emotions. I would suggest listening to it. Life has been mellowing out lately. I drove around today for a few hours in the nice weather listening to Lazer and I wasn't really singing, I wasn't really thinking. I was just chillin and enjoying the moment. Yea cheesy, but it's not your boat now is it? But I dunno, you might not believe me when I say I wasn't thinking about anything. But I wasn't. Not about family, friends, school, or what I had to eat for breakfast. I was just existing and watching everything go by. It was like I was staring into space while driving at the same time. But today was a good day, so that's all that matters right?
~Until Then

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Dude! You can leave comments on this! So cool!

(I'm happy you're happy)

Anonymoose said...

Its been a lovely weekend.