Wednesday, February 8

Yea, Okay.

So I guess, I just got some sense slapped into me. And I think that you're gonna see some changes over the next few months. Okay so you're probably thinking "Yea this is just some bullshit that she's feeding us to make us 'think' that she's okay. But she's gonna go and pull some big stunt that will land her back in the spotlight cause she's some attention starved bitch. So fuck her." Yea okay, I deserve everybit of that. I'm not gonna lie. My behavior since the beginning of this school year has been completely unnacceptable, I'm not going to deny that either. I'm going to counseling tomorrow to try to figure out what the heck is going on in my head. My art is not depressing, it's self therapy and I'll eventually post pictures of them as they get finished. So yea. If this changes your mind about me, so be it. There is nothing that I can do about that. I'm am sorry. For real this time. No finger crosses, no take-backs. Honest truth. I knew I had this coming to me and I wish it had hit me earlier. God. I have A LOT of self repair to do before the old me comes back. But I think all of you will be at ease around me, if that means anything. Maybe this is all one big nightmare that I haven't woken up from, but I highly doubt it. So okay, I'm going to bed, but this time on the right side of the bed.
~Until Then

No comments: