Thursday, February 9

I'm Psyched About My Psych Appointment.

Yea so I had my second Psych appointment today and basically it was just me telling her
1) How meatloaf lady got her name
2) How the show choir people take techies for granted
3) That I hate Mikels for the fact that she pointed out that my mother and I are very much alike
4) Stating the fact that I am colorblind
5) Really dumb stories from my childhood like how I stuck toothpaste up my nose when I was 5.
She said that I might only have to come back for like 2 or 3 more. But the final word is up to my dad and the school. So they'll probably keep me there for like 3 years. Oh well, Carla is a nice lady to talk to so, meh whatever. If it gets me out of STC, I'm game.

On another note, out of the 8 classes that I have, 5 of them had subs. German was Mr. Evil Man Krechner- something or other. Choir and STC was Vanderpoole, Ihnen and Mr. Smith who is as tall as a sack of potatoes, and the finally for Drama and Tech Teathre was Mrs. Mitchell. A very nice old lady who doesn't know anything about Mime. Haha, it was funny.
~Until Then

No comments: