Wednesday, June 7

Okay so yes an overly long due post is needed. So the Chicago trip was simply fantastic and amazing. You should have been there, you would have LOVED IT! But Wicked, wow, that musical was simply beyond my vocabulary of adjactives and nouns. Wicked was very well written, yes the cast could have been better, but it wasn't the broadway cast. I loved it anyways. I'm listening to the soundtrack now as I write this. Hahahah. But yea so summer has started and I can't wait for July until I leave. I refuse to let this summer be as boring as the last, I mean waking up at 6am every day for 5 weeks to go to drivers ed at VSW? That sucked. Big time. Already I've had an amazing time in a water fight and I can't wait till next Friday for the Comedy XP's 3rd b-day show! And working will be amazing, I love working and seeing people and making drinks and selling pasteries and breads. And of course that wonderful pay check every 2 weeks. Hrm. Another year down and 2 more to go for us at VHS. Next year can make or break us. I'm not exactly looking forward to it. But that's later. No I'm not going to go through and make a list of all the things that happened at VHS this year and to me. It's pointless, if you really want to know just review the last 10 months or so. But I'm looking forward to this summer, and nothing will stop me from achieving that goal. Oh yea if you guys want to hang out sometime, I have a vehicle of transportation for 10 days starting this Saturday the 10th. My daddy leaves for England with Meatload lady and he is giving me the lovely Salsa Red Jeep! Yay Happiness! Call me, y'all know the number.
~Until Then

No comments: