Wednesday, June 28

Wow, 20 days without anything on here. Geesh, I'm lazy it's summer. Leave me alone. Summer has been fairly hectic with my 2 jobs. Transportation is a Bitch. Panera is easy enough to get to by walking, but my other job with Vector is in Urbandale by the Ice Arena, that's a bit further than Panera. But I like the job out there because I get to talk to people all day and sit down for my job! Yay for being a recruiter! My Germany trip is a week away and I'm soo excited. I mean 2 weeks in Germany with my bestfriend, no cares or worries in the world. Just the 2 of us doing whatever we want to! It's gonna be freakin amazing! But besides the good things from summer, I'm not sure that many of you heard of the car accident that I got into on the 10th on June, which means I can't get my full license until next June. Oh well, that's not that big of a loss. I was at Petsmart picking up 2 Parakeets, because Bobber "flew" away and so did the little Parakeet, and I pulled into this parking spot next to this car that was parked crooked in her spot and we were up against a wall, so I couldn't get out anyway else cept the way I came in, and when I pulled out (she was backed in) and I tore off the drivers side front flare and the wheel well, I damaged her flare, but it stayed on the car. The damage wasn't too bad, but the lady was a lady in her 20's so she was uber pissed. Gah! But the damage, like I said, only totalled about $1000 for both cars, my dad can put the new flare back on his car and so our premiums might not go up! Yay! But other than that, my summer has been fairly un-eventful.
~Until Then

No comments: