Monday, September 11

My best friend in the whole entire world has broken up with her boyfriend of almost 11 months. I love her dearly, but sometimes I really do question her judgement and actions. But then again we as a society do that to everyone whether we want to acknowledge that or not. Alex is a friend dear to my heart, but I don't know what he's going to do. He loved her. I mean he really loved her like no one else before. It's hard to explain, but I think my friend just was never in love with him as he was her. Yes I do know more than what I'm saying, but I'm not saying anything else. No I didn't know that she was going to do this. It came as a complete shock to me when I heard it from Alex. I love them both, but this is rather strange and in a way my heart was broken as well.
~Until Then

No comments: