Saturday, June 7

Habits and Destructive Forces

I felt like I needed to write. I don't have much else to do. I wake up early because I want to keep my habit. I feel more productive in the morning. Sure people aren't up, but it's far more comfortable in the morning. Sure it sucks in the evening when people want to do stuff and it's 10:00 pm and I want to go to bed, but that's going to help me later in life when we all have to live in the real world. I'm not saying I get up at the crack of dawn, but I'm usually up between 7 and 9:30. I'm going to take an 8 am class next year if I can just so it will force me to not stay out late and get mixed in with the wrong crowd. Then I'll be done early afternoon! It's weird the little habits that we all develop. How we go about doing things, and the ways that we do them.
Well now to change directions. My summer thus far. I've decided that I'm going to get out and do stuff this summer, random stuff, just as long as I'm outside or at least being productive. I hate being a vegetable laying on my bed and eating cool ranch doritios. I've had about 15 days of summer and so far I've managed to do...
  • Buy a BB gun and become fairly accurate in my shooting abilities.
  • Play multiple games of Crotchet and Super Crotchet, one ended in with the entire Crotchet set in the tree.
  • Had a picnic by the Sailor ville dam and attempted to throw a boomerang.
  • Found out that all the fireworks in my boyfriends car are a dud from being in his trunk through the winter.
  • Lit off several of the dud fireworks.
  • Planning to tube down the Boone river and eventually Canoe it as well.
  • I leave for Georgia in a week to go rafting, jet skiing, hiking, kayaking, and camping. And I plan to see my dad for more than 10 seconds.
  • Had bonding time with my sister.
  • Saved 4 baby bunnies from certain death by rescuing them from my gay cat.
  • Built and launched a rocket successfully, only to have it run over by a car because the wind carried it too high.
I'm proud to say that there hasn't been one day where I've just been lying around, I've either done something or worked. I'm also in progress of cleaning out old clothes and tackling all of the areas where my junk just piles up. I've got the clothes down, now I just need to hit my closets. Hope the Chicago trip was fun for those who went, sorry I missed it.
~Until Then

No comments: