Thursday, June 19

Update

The floods of 2008 were worse in some areas, fortunately, not my mother's office. She only had about 2 feet of water and for only 2 days. This time around she was able salvage the floor, the counter tops and the interior walls of her business. She was thinking that she was going to be able to open later this week. That's not going to happen. She got a visit from the city yesterday saying that all the businesses that took on water are not going to be able to open until they have the bottom 2 feet of drywall on the inside exterior walls taken out and the insulation replaced to have mold dealt with. My mom is going to be out of business for the next two weeks. She called me crying yesterday.

~Until Then
I'll be home Sunday evening, if there is sketch on Monday I'll be there.
Oh, and if anyone is bored and wants to be a good Samaritan and has free time, there will be a lot of painting to do. Just FYI.

1 comment:

pinoyspyke said...

awww I'm sorry to hear about your mothers situation. I hope everything works out.