Sunday, July 20

A friend lost but never forgotten


Corey-
You lived a life that was long and full of joy
The company that you provided for 15 years and 4 months can never be repaid
We've grown up together one day at a time, never waisting a moment
No one can take away all the endless games of ball and walks to the park
You were a silly dog
Always begging for one more cookie or a piece of cheese
The way you'd rub your head along the couch just so you could get petted
You'd always land with your front paws crossed after jumping up in the air
You were a beautiful dog Corey, the best dog I've ever had
Even those these tears I cry are full of grief and sadness
I know in my heart that you are in heaven now
I love you Corey boy
One day we'll meet again.


Corey
March 20, 1993 - July 20, 2008
The dog who lived to a ripe old age, and lived from flood to flood.

1 comment:

Thane said...

I'm sorry.