Friday, July 25

Orientation...finally.

I had my one day orientation today. It went by so fast since they were trying to cram 2 days worth of stuff into one day. I have my schedule, but it's weird that the typical 'Do we have any classes together' shenanigans isn't happening. I'm taking 16 credits, 15 in class and one technology course online. I've got German III 5 days a week in the morning. Acting I 2 days a week, Theatre Design 2 days a week, and my required Accelerated Rhetoric class 2 days a week. I like my schedule, no back to back classes. Only 2 days where I have 3 classes. Monday I'm done after 12:30, Tuesday and Thursday done by 3:30, and Wednesday and Friday I'm done by 5:30. Not too bad. Scheduling was hell. I had the last pick of classes since I'm one of the last groups to come and register. It was a race to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do for the next 5 years of my life. That's right, I said 5 because I've decided to pursue a double major with Theatre and English Secondary/post secondary education. Awesome. I could do it in four years, but I'd have to be taking summer classes and over 18 credits to do so. I dunno, my mom did something like that, maybe I can do it. Walked around campus and had no idea where anything was really, but the campus is basically in down town Iowa City so there's all sorts of shit to do. Classes start in 31 days.

~Until Then

No comments: