Thursday, February 24

G.C.S.= Generally this Class Sucks

GCS has to be the most boring class anyone has ever invented. I mean this class isn't even required to graduate from Valley. So wtf is the point??We sit there every day for 45 minuets getting our asses bored off by some teacher. And green down would have to be the worst. We have Mr. Kelly. The equivalent to having Mr. Pond. We watch all these stupid videos on stuff that I am never gonna remember and then have disscusions which no one ever even pays attention. If you look around the class room, everyone else is either sleeping or doing other non-gcs related things. Mr. Kelly doesn't do anything about it, so I guess that is the one plus is the class. I mean this must be the first class that I truly don't care about. I've just stopped listening, and I catch up on my well needed zZzZzZzZzZz's when we watch some dumb movie. I swear, watching paint dry would be more fun.

No comments: