Monday, March 28

I had a very bad day today.....I aparently have a case of the Mundays

So okay here's my day:
  • Before school: Got my retainer
  • 1st hour: Ran smack dab into Jimmy's shoulder and almost broke my nose
  • 2nd hour: I am now an 18 year old prostitute
  • 3rd hour: Didn't have my worksheet with me because I left my homework binder at my mom's house
  • 4th hour: Didn't have my music with me because it was also in my binder
  • 5th hour: Got an 84% on the test and didn't understand the new material
  • 6th hour: Didn't get any work done because I didn't have my notebook with me, because it was in my homework binder
  • 7th hour: Got a 71% on my math quiz and then didn't understand the material
  • 8th hour: My theatrics group performs tomorrow and I didn't have my props with me and my group does not know there lines
  • After school: Got nothing done at Frostbite practice as usual

Hopefully tomorrow will bring better things than today did....one can only hope.

~Until Then

No comments: