Sunday, March 6

Stupid Charity Calls

There I was.. 12:45 a.m. in the morning. Just minding my own business...SLEEPING!!! I'm not bothering anyone at all. Then I hear the Pink Panther theme...WTF is someone calling me at 12:45 in the morning??? "Hello" I say...and Alli Baird answers the other side of the line. She called me to donate money to the variety club. So I asked her what time it was and she replied it was 12:45...in the a.m. Now I am used to these night calls so I am not particularly mad in anyway. Just a little bit thrown off that Alli Baird is calling me. So I decline the offer to pledge, and fall back asleep. 10 minuted later, I was minding my own buisness, not bothering anyone and all of the sudden I hear the Pink Panther theme again. Now I thought it wqas somewhere arounf 4 a.m. But I answer the phone and it's Brittany Johnson asking the same thing Baird had asked me 10 minuted ago. Well she had a twist on the proposal. Donate money to her...and she'd let me talk to Aimee Sears. So I'm like "Ok, why not." So I talk to Sears and donate $12. So the lesson is, if you want money from Pichler... call her twice at some time in the morning... ask for money and then let her talk to someone she hasn't talked to in a long time. Oh BTW the $12 is in honor of Baird and Johnson, just so they would leave me alone. (Yay my internet is working again so why not tell everyone that I am up and donating money??)

3 comments:

Pichler said...

I am sure Thomas and Jordan and anyone else who knows Baird and Johnson and who has a cell phone got called. Or maybe it's just me.

Yes said...

My phone was off

Thomas Matysik said...

I got a call at 4 AM, but I thought I was dreaming so I didn't answer the phone. Seriously.