Thursday, March 10

My father is rapidly loosing his hearing

It probably doesn't help that my sister and I quarrel and get at each others throats every time we see each other, and the insane bird that never shuts up and continuosly squaks at all times of the day. I was standing 2 feet away from my father and I was askinf him where the free weights were so I could use them. And he though I was asking where the free ways were. So he said, "There are outside where they have always been. It's not like I could take them inside with us." I looked very confused and just kinda stood there. He looked at me funny. "Why the question about free ways?" I busted up laughing and explained that I was asking for the weights. So we cleared that misunderstanding up and he left to go out. And as he was leaving he gave me this advice "Now don't go and play with the weights in the middle of the free way."
~Fin

No comments: