Monday, April 4

Hello From Red Down Study Hall

Yes I am truly bored sitting in Study Hall right now. Didn't start my homework until 10:30 last night because I was just to lazy to do it this weekend. Still haven't finished my english presentation for next hour so I am just gonna wing it. Oh well, isn't that how everyone gets by in life?? Well that's how I view it. Weekend was pretty good, except for having to lose an hour. GAH NEED MORE SLEEP!!!! But all will be well soon enough, just as long as I pass on before 8th hour Theatrics. I really don't want to watch Bull In A China Shop. Our skit was so bad, made up the whole darn thing and missed like 3 pages. But no one in the audience could tell that we made anything up, so I guess that's good/ Can you tell that I am just trying to put off doing my english project and I only have about 12 minutes until next hour? If you can't, wow you must be really blind or tired or both. Hmmm. BTW Andi. the VSW thing looks really awesome I give you Kudos! GAHHH!!!! Just over 1 week until the Prodigious Snob opens...were so not ready, it's hilarious. Well maybe I should stop procrastinating and let you folk get on with your pointless lives.
~Until Then

PS. Yearbook is all done with, I am sad and now have nothing to do in Tech Ed. Class *sobs*

No comments: