Sunday, April 24

I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF PAINTING!!!

Gah, so my dad is out of town this weekend, giving me run of the house. Well it's not like I'm gonna through a huge ass party or burn it down or whatever. So my dad decides that I should paint the ENTIRE downstairs. For those of you who have been to my house know that's a lot of area to cover. The stairs, the den, and the bathroom hallway, plus the panalled(sp?) wall that leads outside with all the damn grooves in it, which I must go back and individualy paint in. Half of my hair is blue, my jeans are all yellow, my black shirt is white, and it smells like paint 24/7 and I'm starting to get high off of them. Then when I am all done with the color for the walls, I have to go back and paint all the trim and the wood along the stairs and doorways white! AND THERE'S A DAMN BORDER ALONG ALL PARTS OF MY WALL, NOT TO MENTION A LEDGE THAT I HAVE TO DO!!! By the time this weekend is over, I will have painted for a half a day and I probably still wont be done!!!
~Until Then

No comments: