Monday, June 6

It's Over With!

Yea so we're all now officially sophomores!! And I still can't spell. So it's out of the prison and into the grime pit. I would have to say that's a move BACKWARDS if anything at all. Well atleast most of us have drama to look forward to next year, if you do everything, Mimes(auditions), Fall play, Thespian Festival, IHSSA, Festival of Ze One Acts, Spring Play, and Improv(auditions) that will take up your entire year. All the events overlap eachother. To everyone out there, go and do VHS drama. It's worth it. Don't sell your soul to debate or show choir, sell it to drama. Become a Techie and "do it in the dark" at the very least. To everyone out there, have an awesome summer and I so hope to see you guys at least a few times this summer, hopefully. I hope you have a shit load of stuff planned cause I know for me this will be a very long summer.
~Until Then

No comments: