Monday, June 6

I've probably said this before...

...And most likely, I'll say it again.

I AM SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING I'M AN ADULT!!!

A list:
1. Last year, during the Brainstormers band thingamajig--I come to school early for our meeting, and the lady who watches to make sure no one's going into the school early w/o a pass looks at me and says, "Oh! And who are you subbing for today?"

2. Also last year, during Xmas break--I'm at Olive Garden with my mom, and the waitress comes up to me and asks me if I'd like to try one of their specialty wines. Um, HELLO?

3. About 2 months ago, at Perkin's with Dean--"Your wife is beautiful, sir."

4. Today, at Celebrations Coffee Shop--"So is your son out of school yet?"

There've been more--but that list could go on forever. But God, if I look like I'm 30 or something *now*, how am I gonna look in 10 years?!?!

GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: