Wednesday, December 7

Count the Days Folks

Okay, I know that I was wrong over the summer, but I believe that I an correct now. At the end of the school year, the auditorium will be closed for construction purposes. The last thing the auditorium will be used for will be the choir, band, and orchestra concerts. Which means that the improv people will need tofind a new home. GAH GAH GAH!!! Also starting next year (school year)thanks to our wonderful Govenor, he has now passed a law saying that all the fine arts departments must now compete for grants from the state of Iowa. There goes Drama as we know it, there goes the jazz choir, there goes the choirs, there goes marching band, there goes the neighborhood. But you know, at least football will have funding. I mean that's all that matters right??
~Until Then

No comments: