Tuesday, December 27

I will not let mysapce control me, I will not let myspace control me, I will not let...

I hate Arkansas. It's full of old people and inbred families. It's so boring, there is nothing to do and my mom is a bitch. (well thats not new news) But I really hate it down here, the only good I thing I get is the uber nice comfortable weather. But everything else bites ass. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really miss the home sweet home of Iowa. I mean atleast I'm in my element there. And my friends are there and my sweet phone ISN'T ON ROAM!! I can't even send a damn text, NOOOOOO!!! I have no connections. My grandpa had a fit when I asked iif I could use his comp to get on the internet for like 20 min. I had to clean the already clean kitchen. Will someone please come down here and get me. I am so lonely and bored and the old people are everywhere!!! DOT DOT DOT- DASH DASH DASH- DOT DOT DOT!!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!
~Until Then

No comments: