Wednesday, March 15

From Bad to Worse to Down Right Ugly
(yes this is a rant post so skip if ya don't want to hear me bitch)

Bad week run down:

  1. Monday-Failed Bio Test with a 52%
  2. Monday-Someone ruined my slab construction which I spent 4 weeks pouring my heart and soul into
  3. Tuesday-Mime tech is behind schedule and we (by tech standards) only have a week to make it happen
  4. Tuesday-Play tech is dissolving, there were 5 us (including Borstad) at tech on Tuesday
  5. Tuesday-I don't have a solo ready for solo and ensemble and I have to do it April 8
  6. Wednesday-My dad is leaving for about 3 days and I have to stay with my mother the devil
  7. Wednesday-I woke up at 4:15 a.m. due to some dysfunctioning body part....YAY VIKODIN!!
  8. Wednesday-WE SPENT A FUCKIN HOUR DOING AN 8 LINE SONG CAUSE PEOPLE ARE MORONIS AND CAN'T FOLLOW A FEW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!
  9. Wednesday-The people that hate me/have issues with me are higher up on the ladder so they automaticaly rule that part of the school system and I can't do shit about it, oh well.
  10. Wednesday/Tuesday-I have to spend my spring break at school
  11. Thursday- Physicaly worse than Wed. More malfunctioning body parts. Ugh and now I'm sick.

Well atleast you didn't hear me bitch about my personal life....

~Until Then

No comments: