Friday, March 10

No I'm not depressed, I'm fine I promise. I done with that. But I figured out tonight, that I am not the person I precieved myself to be. I thought I was loud and out going, but it turns out that I am rather quiet and reserved in a large group. But still I mean all this time trying to live up to reputation that I thought I had acheived along with a personality to match? Who am I trying to fool? No one. I'm really only good for a few things (not a threat I promise) outside of school. I mean when I'm not at school, I'm at home either sleeping or on the computer just chilling and listening to music. But I really don't have that much of a major social life I once had. I mean yea I hang out with Elena, but she's usually to busy or out with Alex. Sure I have friends and what not, but they all lead very active social lives and I rarely ever hang out with anyone outside of school. I'm talking about hey lets just go to the mall or go out to Fridays or whatnot. It's rather pathetic don't you think?
~Until Then

No comments: