Friday, March 31

Okay if you haven't figured it out already, I'm not at school. Surprise surprise! But I'm just about run down and don't want to move from my bed. I'm practically deaf in my right ear and my eyes hurt from crying (good crying) tears. Last night was soo amazing in more than one way. I know for the mimes, Thomas and Jordan, that it was your first show and you guys totally rocked my socks off with it! You are amazing actors/improvers and really can pull through in a tough situation. The whole B.D. and B.D.T. are what make my day worth while and that's why this week totally kicked some major ass!! I loved every minute, yea even when I got pissed off at you guys. But even though we all have 2 more years to go, last night will be the hardest let go next to when we graduate. Liz Bloomburg means soo much to me. And even though I'm not Ass. Man, I still have had a hard time accepting the fact that she won't be there next year with us. But the B.D.T will be strong and we won't let the B.D. down......I'm not tired, I'm not tired....
~Until Then

No comments: