Thursday, November 6

I am not an Actress.

I enjoy acting, but I am not an actress. I enjoy costume and makeup, but I am not an actress. I enjoy speaking with other characters on stage, but I am not an actress. I enjoy becoming part of a bigger picture, but I am not an actress. I enjoy taking a bow, but I am not an actress. I am not an actress, I am a mime. I am not an actress, I am an improver.

I do not care to think about the subtext, I am an improver. I don't enjoy searching for hidden motivation, I am a mime. I don't like having a secret objective, I am an improver. I don't enjoy being organic on stage, I am a mime. I am not an actress. I am out of the ordinary, I am physically expressive, not mentally expressive. I do not search for a deeper meaning, or think of the "what if's", I just do. I don't think about it. I act and speak without thinking. Thinking gives time for reaction for the audience. I don't want that. I am an improver and a mime. I am a physical presence, I am here to be seen and heard. I am not an actress. I never wanted or want to be an actress. I am a performer. I live in the now, not the past, not thinking about the future. Now. I am not an actress.

I perform. I am an improver. I am a mime. I am not an actress.

~Until Then

No comments: