Sunday, November 2

It's 6 months till I turn 19!

This past week has been a whirlwind of fun and excitement. I don't even know how to untangle everything that's happened to me this week. I guess that I don't really want to. My mind is preoccupied with positive things, that I can't really focus on much else. Every minute, I find myself distracted from what I should really be doing. I need to be busy, this is really bad.

For the first time in a long time, I'm genuinely happy. No, I wasn't depressed or anything like that; I just didn't realize how happy I could be until this past week happened. I'm positive that this is where I'm supposed to be, and this what I should be doing. I can't really write anything, I don't know how to explain it anymore.

See you all Saturday, I'm so excited to meet up with everyone. :)

~Until Then

No comments: