Friday, May 28

THATS IT! ITS ALL OVER! WERE DONE! hooray....

Pros Of The Day: Margaret Made valley show choir, Brittany made southwoods singers, NO MORE ORCHESTRA, I am no officaly a high schooler, ITS SUMMER, great variety show! I got a really exeptional award!

Cons: No more way awesome teachers, no more school, I didn't make any group today, losing a really good friend. Losing part of my self!

Today was the last day of school! Two long years are finally over. Made a ton of new friends over the years but lost a great deal of them! The variety show went very well and so did the rest of the classes today! I got a really "wow" award. The exceptional student award or something that onl ten people from each grade get. Thomas and Mary got it too and Joanna! I didn't make Southwood Singers.. way bummed! MADE IT THROUGH ORCHESTRA!!!! End of the year slide show was awesome as usual, Because me and all my friends were in moving pictures called film!!! Now came the hard part... saying goodbye to all of my teachers... It may seem way babyish to cry when saying goodbye ... but I did cry. (I got hugs from all of my teachers... including the male ones)I said goodbye to Seipman, Geis, Aashiem, Schuling, Tow, Newendorp, Peirce, Mendenhall, Sears, Tudor, Flaugh, Boerner, and Woodburn.. she was the hardest of all to say goodbye to....

On a happier note my sister called the police by accident and asked for my dad!! Funny.

No comments: