Friday, May 28

Today Thomas won the big Nate Scholer award.. a drama award.. I thought I would drop by his S.S. classrommand wish him congrats. When I walked in Mrs. Kelly yelled .. "No autographs please ... he doesn't need any more attention" or something to that affect. She scared me half to death I ran rite out of her class room!. This was after math conversation!

JohnnyDepp669: who was the hardest teacher to say goodbye to for you?
tomamama29: Mrs. Kelly for sure.
JohnnyDepp669: she scared me.. ahhhhhhh
tomamama29: hehe
tomamama29: Mrs. Kelly laughed when she realized she scared you
JohnnyDepp669: hehe that was pretty funny
tomamama29: "Oh, shoot! HAHAHA! I think I scared her!"
JohnnyDepp669: i have to admit
tomamama29: I asked her 2 year old daughter if she would sign my yearbook
JohnnyDepp669: heheh
tomamama29: she was too shy to reply
JohnnyDepp669: heheh

read last entry before this!!!

No comments: