Tuesday, July 6

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!!!! ITS AN EARLY FRIGGEN WAKE UP CALL!!!!! TODAYS CAMP PROJECT, REMODLE PICHLERS ROOF!!! YES THAT'S RIGHT!!!!! The stupid roof people came over at 7:15, and I normally don't get up untill 9:30 or so, so I was down right mad!!! I walked out side still in my pjs still foggy eyed and stood under these beams that we have that seperate our garage from our main part of the house. I thought I would be safe under these beams cause all of the shingling was going on behind me, well little did i know that I was standing in the middle of the soon to be old shingle pile!!! And sure enough, knowing my luck a huge crap of shingle came down and smacked me straight in the face, and now I have small bits of shingle rock up my nose and emmbeded in my face!!!!

No comments: