Wednesday, July 21

My Run In With The Police
 
Yesterday I was swimming at my town home pool and just minding my own buisness, I was probably down at the pool until about 2 or so and decided to go home. I gather my things and head for the door, as soon as I get to the door... a policeman pulls up and gets out of his vehicle and starts walking. I decide to quicken pace and go home, I'm just at the side walk that leads to my house when all of the sudden the officer yells...."HEY YOU MADAM!!" ....I'm just so freaked out that I respond with out thinking "I DIDN'T DO IT  I PROMISE!!" and I put my hands in the air...the police man just busts out laughing....he told me if I knew who the owner of the complex was because he just came over for security measures and he does this once a month!!

No comments: