Friday, July 9

HOORAY..THIS IS MY 100TH POST ON BLOGGER....THIS WILL AMUSE YOU!!!

JohnnyDepp669: we were thinking of meeting for dinner sometime around the 20th or so at like Baker Square or machine shed or something like that to disscuss what we should do for britt cause it would be too hard for every one to get online and chat (something always happens) and yea
ImOkWithThat44: hahahahaha!
ImOkWithThat44: you make it sound like a mob meeting
ImOkWithThat44: discussions and food
ImOkWithThat44: I like it
JohnnyDepp669: yea it does
ImOkWithThat44: so we must all wear fancy clothes
JohnnyDepp669: yes
ImOkWithThat44: Thomas and I will come in suits
ImOkWithThat44: and all the girls must come in dresses
JohnnyDepp669: ok i have suit that I will wear
ImOkWithThat44: because they did not have pant suits during the mob times
JohnnyDepp669: ok i will wear a dress *shudders*
ImOkWithThat44: and we must all assume or alter identities
JohnnyDepp669: great
ImOkWithThat44: of evil and mischeif
ImOkWithThat44: in other words, I get to stay the same
JohnnyDepp669: great even more!!!
JohnnyDepp669: lol
ImOkWithThat44: all I have to do is slick my hair back
ImOkWithThat44: it makes me look like the devil
JohnnyDepp669: lol
ImOkWithThat44: and I will wear my contacts, turning me into satan-spawn
ImOkWithThat44: all will fear me
ImOkWithThat44: I guess
ImOkWithThat44: maybe
ImOkWithThat44: kinda
ImOkWithThat44: a bit
JohnnyDepp669: thats great jordan
ImOkWithThat44: yes, yes they will
JohnnyDepp669: i will wear a dress *shudders* and bring my evil bird to distract out enimies
JohnnyDepp669: our*
ImOkWithThat44: enemies*
JohnnyDepp669: or enimimes
ImOkWithThat44: anti-mimes!
JohnnyDepp669: so where should we meet?
JohnnyDepp669: what shall we eat?
ImOkWithThat44: we shall meet at the place
JohnnyDepp669: ah yes
ImOkWithThat44: you know, THE place
JohnnyDepp669: Of course we do not speak its name
ImOkWithThat44: and there, we shall eat our foods, and drink our drinks
JohnnyDepp669: what about the cops...wont they get suspicious
ImOkWithThat44: (remember, this is in an italin accent)
ImOkWithThat44: cops....right.
ImOkWithThat44: we'll make them an offer
ImOkWithThat44: that they can't refuse
JohnnyDepp669: excellent....excellent....buwahahaha
ImOkWithThat44: then, after we have all been aquiented, we shall disscuss the "assignment"
JohnnyDepp669: You will bring the cigars ..yes?
ImOkWithThat44: at which time, we shall order our desserts, and work out the fine details
JohnnyDepp669: this must be settled within the nights time or we shall blow our cover!!
ImOkWithThat44: brb, I have business to attend to
JohnnyDepp669: Ah yes..I forgot about the business!!!

No comments: