Saturday, November 19

I don't even want to say anything anymore. I'm thinking of just cutting all my realtions off with everyone around me. I piss people off, I make them afraid, I make them anxious. I can't seem to hold a realtion with anyone at all now a-days. The only one who really gives a shit about me is my best friend Elena. I don't talk to Lauren anymore because she hangs with a different crowd. I don't see Alexa at all, she has no idea of what the hell goes on anymore. Hell I don't even know what goes on anymore. Maybe I should switch to Johnston and work full time. Maybe I should drop out at 16. Maybe I should just stop talking. Why can't we all just go back to 8th grade and keep relations likes those. I loved that year. What happened to the old Amanda. What happened to me?
~Until Then

No comments: