Tuesday, November 8

Update from the insane surroundings

Okay so the play has FINALLY ended! Eight long and hectic weeks. But yea I'm sitting in math class (I HATE GEOMETRY) and am bored out of my mind. I have D lunch so I can't eat till 12:20...LINDSEY A. SAYS HELLO FROM THE LAND OF MYSPACE....yea I'm basically starving here. Send me some food please!!!! So yea, doo doo doo killin time, Thane's asleep listening to his music or whatever the heck it is. Thespian Festival this weekend, looking forward to that. Am I ready? Not even close, but oh well. It's the experience that counts, not the grade. Too bad that doesn't work with Highschool (my grades are actually really good, only 2 B's) HEY THANE WOKE UP NOW!! He's sitting next to me and still listening to his music. Well I'm off to kill the rest of my math class.
~Until Then

No comments: