Tuesday, November 15

What the hell is going to become of IHSSA this year? I mean the groups are way out of wack and people are just bitchin about it (me included). I just hope we all make it districts in one piece.

On another note, I heard this all day...
Random Person: Hey, did you know that your hair matches your sweater??
Me: Yea, I did actually.
Random Person: Did you plan it or was it coincident?
Me: Nah, I planned it. I'm not that lucky.

Thats what I said out loud, below is what I was thinking...

No you moronic freak. I got dressed in the dark this morning, because my father is too poor to pay our bills and I just happened to pull out this sweater and wear it. And I never actually died my hair with a product, my brain is bleeding because people like you cause it TREMENDOUS trauma by asking the stupid questions that you do.
~Until Then

No comments: