Friday, August 18

My friends really need to stop invading my dreams
Last night, or early this morning, whatever you prefer, I had a multitude of dreams. It started out as a nice day where I was headed to the beach with Elena and Theresa. Not too bad, they're some of my good friends so what the hell why not?? Well anyways we were just chilling when this rather large and rather ugly girl comes up to me and we start to exchange insults. Things then progressivly worse from there. Enter Mary, Thomas, Drew, Kyle M., Jordan, and Thane. All of whom are wearing some rather thick teal green coat that goes down to their knees. They were talking to some one who looked rather important, while this chick named El and I began to fight. They dissapeared. Well what dream wouldn't be complete with out a secret lair?? I some how ended uyp in this large dome shaped room and I was now on a mission, all though I can't remember what happened. I next found out what the 6 of my friends were doing. They had signed up to ride underwater in this large blue nylon thing that looks like one of those childrens play tubes, although about 200 ft long. There was a second shorter are protruding from the right to let air out but not let water back in. They were off and they sunk lower into the water. Well somehow I ended up in the tube next to the mean girl who was also on the journey. I broke her nose in some sort of a slow-mo fight scene. She called me a bitch and so forth. Jordan and Thomas showed up and Thomas began to lecture us on how the color purple doesn't really exist and that we should all stop using our opposable thumbs. (somehow those 2 subject went together) Jordan was just standing there and mimed what Thomas would talk about. Needless to say, it didn't work too well. *Pichler wakes up due to annoying beeping from phone and reads text message* Dream part 2. I am no longer at the beach or in the blue tube, I am now on a giant board of Risk. Ever play the game? Neither had I until yesterday when Nick made me play it. Well if you haven't played it, the objective is simple, invade other countries while protecting your own, and try to gain the most. Normally one plays with small plastic soilders but of course my friends and I had replaced these playing pieces with ourselves. Mary, Thomas, Jordan, Thane, Kyle M., Drew, Amanda, Elena, Theresa, Nick, McDevitt, Big Kyle, Marti and Myself, were now on this giant Risk board in the middle of Downtown Chicago near a subway station. After the 1st roll of the die, all hell breaks loose! Thomas, Nick, and Big Kyle start to duke it out over Russia. Elena and Theresa wrestle of Australia. Drew, Thane, and McDevitt fight to the death in Brazil. Mary, Jordan, Kyle M., and Amanda are blowing the brains out of eachother down in South Africa. But Marti and I just stand on Alaska watching everything, people are loosing limbs and sanity. I roll the die again, but this time everything stops, and once again in slow-mo everyone watched as both die bounce down into the hobo-infested subway/sewer system of Chicago. Everyone stares around in horror. We can't play on with out the die. So we split up into 2 teams. Nick, McDevitt, Marti, Amanda, Thane, Thomas, and Jordan on one team. Elena, Mary, Big Kyle, Kyle M, Drew, Theresa, and Myself on another. Jordan whips out an old school style beat box and breaks it down. We all then head down ths stairs after the die. My team hears the beat box as it slowly fades away into the distance after the other die. But then we hear a large beeping sound and it gets lounder and louder before I realize that's my phone and I wake up only to learn that Nick's train is running late. After that I couldn't fall back asleep. Sorry guys. Maybe someone could write a story or a decent ending.
~Until Then

No comments: