Tuesday, August 22

So it's come down to the last say of summer...
..that's kind of hard to believe. I mean about 96 or so days ago we were just finishing up our last day of sophomore fun, (yea right). We're all going to be juniors next year, and for me it looks to be the hardest year ever. This is where is counts. We pretty much have to start getting on the track of what we want to do with the rest of our lives!! We all rigth now might have some idea that we've been tossing around in our heads, but it's time to start finalizing all of the minor details. I'm looking forward to school, I really am. I love being busy with all of the drama activities. Able to wander back into the auditorium (which is still a cancer threat). I love filling my time with things like that. It's who I am. No, I don't know what next year holds for me, but I do know that I'm going to make the most of it. Doesn't that make sense? I mean I watch those people who have like 4 classes and just breeze through the day! How can one do that? I mean why not accept the free education that we have now and make the most of it, as where in 2 years we/our parents will have to chuck out an arm and a leg just so we can make a future for our selves. That's just stupid for people to pass up so many amazing chances for them to discover what they love. I just don't understand people some times. On a slightly different school note, my boyfriend Nick for those of you who know him, he's going tobe a senior. My best friend Elena is in the same boat with McDevitt. All of us find it rather weird that it's their last year at school. I mean you never really think that you'll make it that far. Think about it in 2nd grade, we still had 10 years of school left. 10 years!! That's a a really long time when you're like 8 or 7. It's weird to think about. I know that when he goes off to college next year, I'll still be able to see him and everything, but I won't be able to see him around school during the day. But it's his last year, I want to make everything perfect for him. Just so he look back and say that he had one hell of an amazing senior year. That's why this summer we hung out a lot. I knew that once next summer hits, it'll be a different story. Another reason why I loved this summer better than any other summer. It went by faster but not too fast. But it's almost over with and we've got less than 24 hours to get all of our summer plans done.
~Until Then

No comments: